I’m Katy Glenie, and I help purpose-driven organisations achieve their marketing and communications goals.
I am based in Taupō and work with clients from across New Zealand that make a difference to our communities, environment, and wellbeing.
I have established my marketing and communications skill set over 18 years of national and international experience. I have worked in multi-nationals, government agencies, non-profits, and local charities. I have learnt that the simple things are often the best.
- Breathing life into tired website content.
- Re-energising social media channels.
- Powerful message building for fundraising campaigns.
- Crafting PR content to hook savvy journalists.
- Telling great stories through reports, brand collateral, email campaigns and website landing pages.
- Practical and results-focused marketing and communications plans.
Let me help you tell your remarkable story.
- Clean Water
- Clean Energy-Energy Efficiency
- Good Food
- Towards Zero Waste
I have worked with clients in the sustainable energy, waste, water, food, and community sectors.
Offers for SBN Members
Free one hour consult - register through website
Listing last updated 24/07/2019