What we do
CircularConnect, is an initiative developed by PlasticsNZ and supported by the Ministry for the Environment, under the Waste Minimisation Fund. We help reduce waste by embracing circularity in the design of our systems, products and packaging. We do this by connecting businesses to expert consultants who have the right skills and capabilities to help solve these difficult challenges.
Contact us today to find out if your business is eligible for a co-funded subsidy.
How we can help you to go circular
We can help you:
- Minimise the amount of plastic you’re using in a product or packaging
- Ensure your product or packaging is effectively recycled in Aotearoa New Zealand's resource recovery system
- Recover your plastic materials to ensure they don’t go to landfill
- Develop a product stewardship or refill programme to give your plastic material another life
- Develop your products so that they’re easy to repair