An introduction to your business’ role in the emerging circular economy.
If you keep hearing the term ‘circular economy’ but are unsure of how it is relevant to you and your business then this workshop is for you.
This workshop will include:
- An in depth look in to what a circular economy is
- Identifying how a circular economy is relevant to your business
- Exploring ways that you can apply circular economy thinking to your business and sector
You will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of circular economy principles
- Ideas for how to start going circular in your own business
- Support around where to go for more information and resources
- Established connections with like minded businesses
This workshop will be run by James Griffin, General Manager Projects & Advisory, Sustainable Business Network