Oxygen Consulting, together with the Sustainable Business Network, Sustainable Business Council and AUT University, are launching the results of research undertaken earlier this year into the role of the sustainability professional in New Zealand.
Join us to find out what impact Covid-19 has had on the sustainability profession. The research findings reveal trends in job satisfaction, stress levels, remuneration, sustainability resourcing and more. Issues examined include organisational sustainability priorities and motivations, training, skills and job opportunities.
This is the second year of the research, so join us to see how the sustainability profession has changed over the past 12 months.
This online event will be hosted by Rod Oram. It will include a panel Q&A with representatives from the sustainability profession.
- Rod Oram (MC), business journalist
- Sarah Holden, Director, Oxygen Consulting and author of the report
- Rachel Brown, CEO, Sustainable Business Network
- Mike Burrell, Executive Director, Sustainable Business Council
- Marjo Lips-Wiersma, Professor of Ethics and Sustainability Leadership, AUT
- Alec Tang, Chief Sustainability Officer, Auckland Council
- Claire Walker, Chief People & Culture Officer, SkyCity
- Amy Tea, Amy Tea Consulting
- Holly Leach, Project & Partnership Manager, Sustainable Business Network
The research findings will be published in 2021 Insights on New Zealand Sustainability Professionals, launched on 15 April.
- Date and time
- Thursday 15 Apr 2021
- Time: 12.00pm - 1.00pm
- Venue and Location
- Event Links