What we do
Urgent Couriers provides a range of delivery services from B2B central city deliveries to nationwide home delivery services. It uses a range of vehicles from e-cargo bikes for central city deliveries to large trucks and trailers for carrying food boxes nationwide. More details of the services provided can be found by visiting our website www.urgent.co.nz.
How we can help you to go circular
Urgent Couriers has been Toitū certified carbon net zero since 2007 offsetting all unavoidable emissions. In this time Urgent Couriers has implemented many and various carbon reduction initiatives including:
- Implementing minimum emission standards for contractor’s vehicles
- Implemented GPS routing technology to improve efficiency
- Utilisation of cycle couriers where possible
- More recently the introduction of an e-cargo bike fleet in Auckland
- Various electricity savings measures
- Replacing our refrigeration plant in our Auckland facility with the most eco-friendly option
Urgent Couriers has a carbon reduction management plan that works towards minimising its carbon footprint. Any unavoidable carbon emissions are then offset by purchasing carbon credits.
By putting our money where our mouth is, and paying for verified carbon credits, Urgent Couriers is focused on being as efficient as possible.