Leadership in Sustainable Business
The Sustainable Business Network has years of experience training some of the most dynamic and successful sustainability leaders in New Zealand.
The course has been designed, developed and honed specifically by and for New Zealand based sustainability professionals. It is ideally suited to Aotearoa’s economic, cultural and ecological context.
You will be challenged and supported to deepen your personal connection to the environmental issues of our time. You will be introduced to the world’s best tools for bringing that insight and passion into your everyday work.
This in-depth course equips you with the knowledge, confidence and commitment to wield real influence on sustainability at all levels in your organisation.
Who is it for?
- are passionate about sustainability in business
- want to upskill in order to transition in to a sustainability role
- are involved in implementing or driving sustainability within their organisation
- need communication and influencing techniques to create change through their organisation
- are seeking knowledge to confidently identify new opportunities for impact, investment, innovation and collaboration
The course consists of 6 full days (8.30AM - 5.30PM) over 3 months.
- Day 1 & 2: 24th - 24th July (Palm Beach Hall, Waiheke Island, Auckland)
- Day 3 & 4: 21st - 22nd August (GRID AKL, 101 Pakenham Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010)
- Day 5 & 6: 25th - 26th September (GRID AKL, 101 Pakenham Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010)