What we do
We bring together circular economy principles, international standards, data, tools, metrics and wide business experience to put the ‘economy’ into circular economy. We’ll help you identify opportunities, reduce risks and become more efficient and resilient. Our team have circular economy experience in many industries in New Zealand and overseas. This includes developing the Material Circularity Indicator (MCI) and leading projects and Cradle to Cradle® certifications.
How we can help you to go circular
We’ll work together to identify practical ways to build circularity into your business. Our assessment tools include Material Circularity Indicator (MCI), Circulytics, the Circular Transition Indicators (CTI), Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), carbon footprinting and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs).
We can partner with you to:
- Develop your circular economy strategy, business case and roadmap
- Source data and assess your offering
- (Re)design your products or services
- Track your progress with metrics and benchmark against competitors
- Review the competitive environment
- Develop a circular procurement strategy for your supply chain
- Link your circular economy and sustainability strategy
- Engage your stakeholders and tell your circular story
- Understand internationally recognised circular economy standards and best practice.
We can also support you on the next step in ‘going circular’ – building social sustainability into your products and services, with Cradle to Cradle® certification.