Aotearoa: A Tech-Driven Sustainable Nation?
The Centre of Digital Enterprise once again invites you to hear from top experts in the area of sustainability and digital strategy about how Aotearoa should address sustainability challenges (e.g. net zero targets) and what enterprises, professional associations and tech providers (and policy makers) can do to make Aotearoa an exemplary case of a tech-driven sustainable nation.
- Molly Harris Olson, Director, Global Partnership Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand
- Carol Brown, Sales Director, Microsoft
- Graeme Muller, CEO, NZTech
Mitchell Pham, Director, CodeHQ
- 14.00 – 14.30: Registration and refreshments
- 14.30 – 14.45: Welcome message by the Centre of Digital Enterprise, University of Auckland
- 14.45 – 16.00: Panel led by Mitchell Pham with panellists: Molly Harris Olson, Carol Brown and Graeme Muller. Each panellist will present their vision in 10min followed by a discussion led by the moderator and a Q&A session.
- 16:00-17:00: Networking with canapés and drinks