The EECA Market Update series aims to increase understanding and uptake of our expertise, products and offerings and support.The webinars are designed for industrial businesses and professionals who have an interest in energy, carbon, and sustainability and who are looking to take action. Each quarter, attendees will hear the latest on EECA’s products and programmes, co-funding, tools, research, and insights to help with energy efficiency and low-emissions projects.Government and industry can work together to accelerate our move away from fossil fuels. And great climate gains can be achieved through new and innovative technology that also benefits your business in other ways – improving efficiencies and reducing costs over time.
This is the chance for industry to hear about what EECA has to offer to help decarbonise, to help:
- Measure and plan
- Meet emissions reductions targets
- Improve efficiencies and innovate
- Build their resilience and prepare for a low-emissions economy.
- Nicki Sutherland, GM Business
- Glenn Wellington, Manager Products & Partnerships
- Helen Sillars, Manager Investment Management Portfolio
- Michael Henry, Manager Business Portfolio