Do your customers and stakeholders understand your sustainability work? These projects can be major investments that use technical language (LCA, EPD, Scope 3) – so it’s important they are well communicated!
In this webinar, Fletcher Building explains why it values Environmental Product Declaration (EPDs) and why it’s important that stakeholders understand how to use them. An EPD tells the environmental story of a product over its life cycle in a clear, transparent way.
In this webinar we will cover
- How to explain sustainability information to your internal and external stakeholders
- The information contained in an EPD and why it can be trusted
- How EPDs can support sales of your products
- Why transparent marketing is good for business
It will be useful for
- Sustainability managers
- Executives (CEOs, CFOs etc.)
- Environmental managers
- Product managers and designers
- Sales and business development teams
- Marketing and communication teams