Oxygen Consulting, together with the Sustainable Business Network (SBN), Sustainable Business Council (SBC) and Auckland University of Technology (AUT), are launching the results of the fourth year of research into the role of the sustainability professional in New Zealand, including its challenges and opportunities.
Join us to hear what this year’s insights reveal about the sustainability profession in New Zealand today, including around future capability development gaps, diversity, remuneration, education, wellbeing, job satisfaction, and more.
For the first time, this year’s research establishes benchmark data for three different sustainability role types:
- General (role is fully focused on organisational sustainability)
- Specialist (specialist expertise on specific aspects of sustainability)
- Additional (role is predominantly focused on other activities but has some sustainability responsibilities)
Insights on New Zealand Sustainability Professionals is the only research of its kind in New Zealand. The findings provide valuable insights for people working in the profession, those looking to transition into it, and students who want to embark on a sustainability career.
This online event will include a panel Q&A.
- Sarah Holden, Director, Oxygen Consulting
- Mike Burrell, Executive Director, Sustainable Business Council
- Rachel Brown, CEO, Sustainable Business Network
- Marjo Lips-Wiersma, Professor of Ethics and Sustainability Leadership, Auckland University of Technology