Annual reporting is important for every organisation. As sustainability becomes a focus for more and more companies, the thinking around what a report should include evolves.
Integrated Reporting <IR> is a framework that reports on business value and focuses on outcomes. It shows how ‘capitals’ – people, relationships, knowledge, systems, financial resources and the natural environment – together create value for business.
This webinar will explain Integrated Reporting giving particular examples from Lisa Martin’s work and her insights from leading the judging of Integrated Reporting internationally. Lisa will be joined by Kate Thompson, thinkstep-anz's Head of Communications, who will talk about Growth, thinkstep-anz's first Integrated Report, and advise you on the next steps you can take.
This webinar will introduce you to:
- How integrated reporting adds value to your organisation
- What to cover in an Integrated Report
- The concept of ‘capitals’ and how they can show the true value of your business in both financial and non-financial terms
- Other frameworks that can support Integrated Reporting, and how
- Tips for writing a concise, engaging report
It will be useful for:
- Executives (CEOs, CFOs etc.)
- Reporting managers
- Sustainability managers
- Risk managers
- Communication managers