Get started with sustainable procurement.
New Zealand businesses can reduce their environmental impact through changes in procurement – what they buy, who from and how. The key is knowing where and how to start.
This workshop will cover:
- An introduction to supply chain collaboration.
- The importance and power of procurement for sustainability
- The fundamentals of supply chain management for sustainability and transparency
You will walk away with:
- A better understanding of what best practice looks like for your business.
- Support around the tools, resources, and solutions available to help you transition to best practice.
- Ideas around how to influence the change you want to see at a leadership and organisational level.
- Access to our exclusive guides on each of the above topics, created collaboratively by our Sustainable Procurement Business Leaders (only available through attending one of our programs currently).
- An invitation to be one of the first to test our new Sustainable Supply Chain Toolkit for free!
This workshop will be run by Holly Norton, Senior Project & Partnership Manager, Sustainable Business Network