Learn how to communicate sustainability effectively.
As awareness of sustainability grows, sustainability has moved from ‘nice to have’ to ‘front and centre’ for businesses. There’s a growing expectation that companies need to play their part in addressing issues such as climate change and eliminating waste.
While demonstrating commitment to sustainability has never been more important, communicating it isn’t always straightforward. Some companies say too much, while others say nothing at all, often out of fear of being criticised for slow progress.
This practical workshop will help you learn how to communicate sustainability effectively using practical examples. It will include:
- How to promote your work on sustainability
- How to avoid ‘greenwashing’, over-reach and potential pitfalls
- Your business’ sustainability messaging and strategy
You will walk away with:
- Ideas and guidelines for how to communicate your sustainability journey
- The confidence to share your story in an effective yet transparent way
- A clear understanding of how to implement sustainability messaging into business strategy
This workshop will be run by Fiona Stephenson (Head of Communications & Marketing) and Andy Kenworthy (Senior Communications Advisor), Sustainable Business Network