Moving to a circular economy doesn’t have to be daunting.
Learn how to take your organisation circular in our Master Class, consisting of a series of three workshops.
You’ll learn how to identify circular economy opportunities and barriers along your value chain, benchmark your progress, and communicate your strategy to stakeholders.
We will guide you to think along the life cycle of your products to answer these questions:
- Where is the value of a circular economy?
- What value chain risks can circular economy address?
- What are the barriers to increasing the circularity of your product?
- Who do you need to involve?
- What tools are available to support your decisions?
- How do you communicate your circular economy plans to your stakeholders?
We suggest you attend the first workshop and then choose the ‘deep dive’ sessions that are most relevant to you. Each session is designed to be stand-alone if you already have the knowledge.
To get you started, check out our latest circular economy webinar. We talked with three experienced business leaders who have succeeded in making the circular economy central to their products.
Thursday 7 April 2022 | 11.00 am NZST | 9.00am AEST | 1.5 hours
In our first workshop, you will learn why you should consider circular economy, and some tools and approaches to get started.
Wednesday 27 April 2022 | 11.00 am NZST | 9.00am AEST | 1.5 hours
In the second workshop of our series, we will look at two of the leading metrics used to quantify circularity at the product and business levels today.
Thursday 19 May 2022 | 11.00am NZST | 9.00am AEST | 1.5 hours
In the third workshop of our series, you will learn how to measure your product’s impact and certify your product’s environmental performance.
Your experts are
- Barbara Nebel, CEO
- Jim Goddin, Head of Circular Economy
- Sally-Anne Kasner, Senior Circular Economy and Strategy Specialist
This workshop will be useful for
- Sustainability Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Product Developers
- Product Managers