Online Sustainability Workshops
READY-TO-GO, EXPERT LED WORKSHOPS
What is it?
Each online workshop runs for two hours. They work as complete, stand alone topics that fit together to create comprehensive sustainability knowledge.
- Introduction to Sustainability in Business: Understand the core principles and concepts of sustainability for your business
- Taking Climate Action: The why and how of business climate action
- Applying Circular Thinking: Grabbing the opportunities in the emerging circular economy.
- Communicating Sustainability: Confidently and effectively tell your sustainability story, both inside and outside our business.
- Product Stewardship: Take responsibility for what you make, sell and buy throughout its life.
- Sustainable Procurement: Create your own sustainable supply chain.
Who is it for?
Organisations that want to:
- deliver training for networks or business associations
- get the best sustainability training for staff (best suited to a minimum 12 people)
- stay informed on the latest opportunities and risks
- inspire staff to take sustainability-focused actions
- drive innovation in sustainable practices and progress in environmental responsibility
Please contact us for pricing:
Becky Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
30% discount for Impact Investors (Members) will apply.