Organisation Category: Financial & Insurance Services
Rise is a financial advice firm specialising in responsible and ethical investment.
We provide a range of portfolios with different approaches to responsible investment and work with clients to determine which of these best matches their personal values and ethical concerns.
Rise owner and adviser, Jonathan Neal, is a member of the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia (RIAA) and one of just two New Zealand advisers who are certified as having met the training, eligibility and disclosure requirements of the RIAA certification program.
- More InfoSustainability Actions:
Investing responsibly provides the opportunity to invest sustainably, thereby contributing to a more sustainable New Zealand and world. Our investment options use a variety of strategies that help achieve this:
- Negative screening (e.g. excluding gambling, tobacco, weapons, pornography, fossil fuels)
- Positive screening (i.e. companies that show leadership in social, economic and/or environmental issues)
- Taking Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance factors into account when selecting investments
- Taking explicit Sustainability criteria into account when selecting investments
- Using Corporate Advocacy and Shareholder action to influence corporations
Investment options include:
Managed fund portfolios
- Accessible portfolios suiting a range of investor profiles and responsible investment preferences
A disclosure statement is available, on request and free of charge.
Listing last updated 22/08/2017