How to reduce your impact on nature
This guide provides information on what you can do to reduce your business' impact on nature.
1. Invest in the circular economy: The way we create and consume products is using up the planet’s resources at an unsustainable rate. We must shift to a low carbon circular economy, where resources are not abandoned to become waste and pollution.
2. Reduce packaging and waste: Assess the amount of packaging and waste you produce as a business and eliminate where possible.
3. Source sustainable products and services: What you buy and how you buy has a significant impact on the world around us.
4. Take action on climate change: Reduce carbon emissions from your business.
5. Minimise water use and pollution: Simple steps to reduce your water use and keep pollution from our waterways.