Join us for the second Green Team Gathering of 2021! These gatherings are a series of workshops designed to support and grow the network of workplace sustainability champions in Wellington.
The theme for this gathering is – Sustainability at Home
With more Wellingtonians engaging in flexible working it begs the question: how do we stay sustainable when we’re working from home? At this Gathering, we’ll be looking at the ways we can reduce our environmental impact while working from our home office, whether that be a desk, sofa, or even bed (no judgement here).
We will have two speakers at the event, plus plenty of time for discussion, brainstorming and networking. What will you gain from coming along to these events?
- Knowledge and experience from sustainability experts
- Specific actions that you can implement in your workplace
- A chance to meet with other green team members and learn from their experiences
- An opportunity to seek advice from Sustainability Trust during the sessions
- At least one action to take forward in your workplace
Tickets are $10 per person (drinks and nibbles included in the ticket price)
Did you miss our last Green Team Gathering on Sustainable procurement? You can check out what was discussed here
- Date and time
- Thursday 24 Jun 2021
- Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Venue and Location
- Sustainability Trust
2 Forresters Lane, Wellington, New Zealand
- Event Links